This is the dreamy vacation full of powder white sand, sunset beach parties and tropical adventures you've been waiting for! Our St Martin vacation makes Corona commercials jealous! Water as warm as the air and blue as the sky is the ideal backdrop for a paddle party in paradise that you will never forget.
November 3rd-10th, 2017- Sold out
If you have ever been envious of those Corona commercials and want to take a slice of that heaven for yourself, St Martin is the place for you. Powder white sand, amazing food, water as warm as the air and local French hospitality will all take your breath away....daily!
Vacation Type : Paddle & Play
Paddling Difficulty: Moderate. Conditions in St Martin are fairly flat and calm. The focus in on easy touring, exploring the beauty of the area and hoping from amazing beach to beach.
Expected Paddle Distances: 1 to 3 miles
Advanced Paddling Available? : Yes. It's an island! We have explored many of the more advanced paddle options and are happy to take you there. Surfing is also possible when the swell is right.
Please read our TERMS & CONDITIONS prior to purchase.
PRICES ARE PER PERSON
ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT / ONE BED SHARED $1890
TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT / THREE BED $1925
TWO BEDROOM APARTMENT / TWO BED $2100
ONE BEDROOM APARTMENT PRIVATE $2310
Deposit - $500, Balance due September 3rd
7 nights stay in a private apartment located just feet from the water in the beautiful Grand Case. The location and perks of where we stay are endless! Each apartment features their own full kitchen, living room, single bath and air conditioning. You are just feet from the water. In the morning you can brew your own fresh coffee and be sitting with your feet in the sand in seconds. We never have to deal with hotel crowds or walking long distances to navigate around.
Grand Case is known around the world as the culinary capital of the Caribbean. Your doorstep is roughly a 2 minute walk to an amazing strip of shops, restaurants, lounges, bars and entertainment that is offered there. Whether you are in the mood for 5 star French Cuisine or the best local BBQ chicken and conch you have ever had; Grand Case has it all! Your taste buds will be in a state of euphoria while you're laughing, smiling and soaking up the other piece of Grand Case that makes it so special. The "island style French" locals. Get ready to be entertained, welcomed and made to feel like family. There is a reason St Martin is called "The Friendly Island" and you will get that love the second you arrive until you peel yourself from that last sunset dinner.
This Paddle & Play vacation is full of so much fun you are guaranteed to shed a tear when you leave. While the stunning beauty of it all is enough to make the most seasoned traveler jealous, the places we will take you and the activities we will do will blow your mind. The magic is everywhere in St Martin and here is just a taste of what we have on tap.
- Paddles among beautiful shorelines, crystal clear coves, secluded beaches and stunning sunsets.
- A day trip to Pinel Island. A simple paddle dropping us on a beach so beautiful you will beg not to leave. There is amazing dining available. Feel like a tropical beverage? They are served to your cocktail table set knee deep in the tropical water for you. While on the island you can snorkel or simply relax in heaven. For those wanting more paddling there are endless options surrounding the island. Stronger paddlers can venture around the back side for some open ocean fun and if you're lucky there may be a little swell to surf.
- Private chartered boat trip to Aguilla with stops at Tintamare Island to snorkel with turtles and Happy Bay to soak up a beautiful sunset. There are opportunities to stand up paddle around Anguilla and if we are lucky we will catch a local reggae legend at his island home / bar to sample some of his homemade rum.
- Zip Lining / Tropical Paradise party at Loterie Farm . We have experienced many courses around the world and the jungle course from peak to peak in St Martin is second to none. You'll fly so fast your eyes will tear and that's just the beginning. Loterie Farms base camp is a lush fresh water pool complete with waterfalls and VIP cabanas. After a hot few hours of trekking and zipping through the jungle the serenity of the the pool lounge is simply amazing. Delicious food and refreshing dips in the pool are simply heavenly.
- Glow Paddle- With boards lit up with glow lights we set out just before sunset to tour the warm tropical waters under the night sky. The lights attract fish to us making for an amazing experience paddling through the crystal clear waters.
- Canoe Surfing!!!
ROUND TRIP AIR
We want to make your vacation as effortless as possible so you can just book, pack and enjoy! The cost of your flight is not included so that you can use your own air miles should you have them. You need to land in St Martin around 1:00 on the 3rd and depart around 3:00 on the 10th. If you are not using your own miles we are happy to take the stress out of booking and will happily arrange your flights for you. Simply give us your local airport and we will get you to St Martin. Flights are between $450 and $750 depending on your departure location. (Available at most locations throughout the US)
With your own private apartment kitchen, you have the convenience to cook what you like! There is a modern grocery store we will take a trip to on arrival so you can stock up on breakfast items and snacks. We will provide lunch on a few of our day excursions. Most of our dinners will be enjoyed together but you always have the option to stay in and cook at home or go to a restaurant you've had your eye on. We want your dining options to be flexible and also affordable for any budget. You can keep it as simple home cooked meals and delicious local BBQ or go full fancy in exquisite upscale venues.
This is just the beginning! We will paddle a bunch between and during all this fun! Everything listed above is included and much of the magic of St Martin evolves with the group. As always, this is your vacation. You can choose to do it all or nothing at all. We provide you the choices and will guide you toward the best of the island. Just bring your smile and get ready to have a blast! Time to Paddle and Play!
7 nights accommodations in private apartment
Guided paddle tours in Anse Marcel, Grand Case and Creol Rock
Fly Zone Extreme Zip Line Tour (optional jungle hike to a stunning vista)
VIP Cabana Pool Party Experience at Loterie Farms Jungle Lounge
Private Chartered Boat To Anguilla and Tintamare Islands
Day Trip To Pinel Island (Short paddle via SUP or kayak)
World Famous Maho Beach Trip..YouTube It
Snorkeling With Turtles
Day Trip To Orient Beach
Private Van Transportation Around The Island
Airport Pick Up & Drop Off
$500 deposit payable directly online. Balance can be paid at your leisure. Final payment due 30 days prior to departure. Please read our Terms & Conditions prior to booking.
Lead Guide: Rob Macias - "This will be my 4th adventure to St Martin. I'm not sure if it's the Caribbean water, the French hospitality or the local food but the island always delivers an energy unlike any place I've been! Some of the best memories of my life have been spent with our guests in this magical place and I can't wait to make more with you! The week is action packed and you should plan on a lot of celebration. How can you not dance in the sand and frolic like a child when you're in a dreamland paradise like St Martin! See you on the beach!"
Ambassadors: Anna Quinlan, Mary Susan Stulz
Click Here to learn more about the awesome people guiding you on this amazing adventure!